1. What is Liberty Self Storage?
- Liberty Self Storage is a trusted self-storage provider with 12 locations throughout St. Tammany Parish. We offer secure, accessible, and high-quality storage solutions for both personal and business needs.
2. What amenities do you offer at Liberty Self Storage?
- Our facilities provide various amenities, including 24-hour access, climate-controlled units, secure and gated premises, and on-site managers. Each location may have additional features, so be sure to check the specific amenities at the location nearest you.
3. How many Liberty Self Storage locations are there in St. Tammany Parish?
- We have 12 convenient locations across St. Tammany Parish, making it easy to find a storage facility near you.
4. Why choose Liberty Self Storage over other storage providers?
- Liberty Self Storage is locally owned and operated, emphasizing outstanding customer service and community support. Our commitment to security, convenience, and flexibility sets us apart.
5. What are your office and access hours?
- Our standard office hours are Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm and Saturday from 9am to 4pm. Each location also offers 24-hour access to your storage unit, ensuring you can retrieve or store your belongings when it's most convenient for you.
6. How can I contact Liberty Self Storage or inquire about available units?
- You can contact us through our website, where you'll find contact information for each specific location, or by visiting any of our 12 locations during office hours. Our friendly team is ready to assist you.
7. Are Liberty Self Storage facilities suitable for businesses?
- Yes, Liberty Self Storage provides storage solutions for businesses, including inventory storage, document archives, and equipment storage. Our secure and climate-controlled units are ideal for various business needs.
8. Do you offer outdoor storage options, such as boat or RV parking?
- Many of our locations offer outdoor storage options for boats, RVs, and vehicles. Please check the specific amenities of the location you're interested in to confirm availability.
9. Is Liberty Self Storage involved in community support?
- Absolutely! We are proud to be locally owned and operated, and we actively support and engage with our local communities. We believe in giving back and making a positive impact.
10. How do I rent a storage unit with Liberty Self Storage? -
- Renting a storage unit with us is easy. You can visit our website to check availability, call the specific location, or visit in person during office hours. Our team will guide you through the rental process and help you find the right storage solution for your needs.
Pack & Store Guide
Preparation and smart packing are essential to keeping your stored possessions in good shape while maximizing space in your storage unit.
- Have blankets, draperies, and out-of-season clothing clean and ready to be packed on a hanger or wardrobe box.
- Pack books flat, not standing on end (which may cause damage to spines). Books are extremely heavy, so don't pack too many in one box.
- Drain gasoline and oil from lawnmowers and other items with small engines.
- Old photographs tend to curl over time. To keep them flat, place them between two pieces of cardboard and tape them together.
- Don't over pack boxes. Overfilled boxes will rupture and topple when stacked.
- Heat-sensitive goods such as videotapes, albums, and photographs and wood furniture are best stored in a climate-controlled unit.
- Clean and dry your appliances. Keep refrigerator doors slightly ajar and use the space inside for additional storage.
- If you are storing tables and other furniture, remove legs and disassemble to conserve storage space.
- Use shelving to take full advantage of the storage space.
- Store couches on end (except sofa beds).
- When packing your storage room, create a center aisle for access to all items.
- Store items you'll need most at the front of the unit.
- Label all boxes on all sides.
- Store mirrors and paintings on end, do not lay them flat. Wrap and indicate they are fragile.
- Use trash cans to store shovels, rakes and hoes.
- Cover mattresses and store them flat on level surfaces.
- Don't store any sort of food items in a storage unit as it will attract rodents.
- Don't leave paints, oil or gasoline in your storage unit. Drain all gas and oil from lawnmowers, blowers, etc. It is against the law to store hazardous or combustible materials such as these.
- Don't give anyone access codes or keys to your storage units.
- Don't hesitate to ask any facility manager any questions you may have before or during move-in.